The YAK trailer is the original Beast of Burden (B.O.B.) product. This versatile single wheel bike cargo trailer has long been the most popular trailer among cyclists the world over for both touring and around town utility hauling.
The appeal of the Yak is its single wheel design and easy attachment system. Unlike two wheel trailers, the B.O.B. Yak tracks right behind you, almost like it’s on rails. At times you find it actually disappears – you may forget it’s back there.
We offer many options for the BOB Yak trailer. A typical setup is the BOB standard length fork, the standard spacing BOB Quick Release and a BOB DrySAK.
Choose the 28 Fork model for use when extra clearance is needed such as with 700c wheels with fenders or 29er mountain bikes. Choose the Santana Fork model for use with Santana Tandems. The Santana Fork has wider 160mm spacing in both the trailer fork and quick release for compatibility with the wider Santana frame spacing and hubs.
The BOB DrySAK is no longer available. In it’s place, we recommend the Ortlieb Rack Pack XL.
View the BOB Yak instruction manual. (Requires Adobe Acrobat 4.0+)
- 6 different attachment options to create compatibility for most any bike
- Water bottle bosses on each side of the frame for extra hydration carrying capability
- Includes safety items: trailer flag, trailer fender, and trailer fender reflector
- Works great with the BOB DrySAK or the Wandertec SAX BOB Cargo Liner(sold separately)
- L x W x H: 63.5cm x 40.6cm x 45.7cm / 25″ x 16″ x 18″
- Overall Length: 142.2cm / 56″
- Weight: 5.9kg / 13lbs
- Weight Capacity: 31.8kg / 70lbs
- Chromoly Frame & Fork
- Trailer Wheel Size: 16″
5 years on frame and fork, 1 year on components.