Enhance the versatility of your B.O.B.
Upgrade or extend the use of your BOB Yak trailer with a replacement fork. These forks include BOB’s Pin and Lanyard attachment system, pin storage hooks to keep the pins secure when the trailer is off the bike, and a Fork Through Bolt. The fork does not include a quick release, so make sure you have the appropriate size QR to effectively convert your trailer.
Choose the standard fork for use with standard mountain bikes and road bikes. Easily convert your trailer for use with a 700c bike with fenders, or a 29er mountain bike by choosing the longer, 28″ fork. If you enjoy riding in pairs, convert your BOB trailer for use with a Santana Tandem fork which offers 160mm spacing.
The improved and up-to-date 26″ and 28″ trailer forks can be modified for installation on older versions of the BOB trailer by simply drilling out the holes in the fork tabs with a 1/4″ drill bit, while the Santana fork can be converted to an older model with a 3/8″ drill bit. BOB never falters in strength and versatility, keep on ridin’!
- Available in black (for Yak fork)
- Available in tan (for Ibex fork)
- Two new style pins with lanyard
- Fork through bolt
- Standard – fits 26″ wheel, 700c wheel and regular sized tandem spacing
- Longer (28″) – fits 26″, 700c, 29er, and regular sized tandem spacing
- Santana (wider, 26″) – fits tandem bikes with wider Santana spacing (not available in Longer size)
5 years on frame and fork, 1 year on components.