Our Return Policy
- All returns must be in new condition, complete with original box, instructions, warranty cards, etc. If you send us a return which is not in new condition or complete, we will give you the option to abandon the item without refund or to pay to have it shipped back to you.
- 20% Return/Restocking Fee Applies for Complete Bicycles.
- Does not apply to frames.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless the need for return shipping is due to 1. our shipping mistake 2. shipping damage 3. a warranty issue.
- Returns on purchases that qualified for Free Shipping will have CampfireCycling.com’s shipping cost deducted from the refund, again with the exceptions that the need for return shipping is due to 1. our shipping mistake 2. damage 3. a warranty issue.
- We accept returns for 30 thirty days from the date of purchase.
- We will not accept any returns that do not have a Return Authorization (RA) number on the outside of the package.
- We do not accept returns on products advertised as “Closeouts”.
How to Request a Return Authorization (RA) Number
- Email us at info@CampfireCycling.com.
- Include your order number as well as the reason for your return.
- Please indicate if you would like us to email you a return shipping label. Our cost for this label will be deducted from your refund except in cases where the return was due to our shipping mistake, shipping damage or a warranty issue with the product received.
- If the return request is for something involving a warranty issue or shipping damage, please include images of the issue and packaging where applicable in your email.
Hearing Back From Us
- We will reply within 1 business day (the following Monday for emails sent on Friday or Saturday).
- After resolving any questions, we’ll email you an RA number. RA numbers are valid for 30 days. Products returned after the RA’s expiration will be refused.
- Please send all returns to:
15 E. Toole Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85701