Great for a BOB Trailer or On its Own
The Ortlieb Rack Pack XL is a universal “hold-all” bag. This is a great bag to fit a BOB Trailer and is about the same size as the BOB Dry SAK. It has one large main compartment and a lateral roll n’ snap catch that opens wide enough to allow easy access.
The Rack Pack XL has plenty of room for all of your gear and is a breeze to carry with it’s comfortable, padded shoulder strap. Not only is this bag great for toting around on your bike, but it’s perfect for keeping stuff dry boating, camping, and traveling. Choose this bag for Ortlieb’s legendary quality and durability.
- “Classic” – Polyester, PVC Coated – PD620
- Highly rated tear and abrasion resistance.
- Use of high frequency welding to meet the highest of waterproofing specifications.
- Used on the colored panels.
- As compared to the “Plus” fabric, this fabric is stiffer with a glossier outer finish.
- Cleans off very easily.
- Highly durable, pvc waterproof inner and outer layers.
- Simple, effective and highly versatile means of protecting contents against dust and spray water from all directions.
- The roll closure gains it’s stability and waterproof quality from the thin plastic stiffener bars sewn into the upper end of the material.
- Height or volume of packed bags can also be reduced by rolling up the material further.
- 6 = Dust proof, no penetration of dust..
- 4 = Protected against splash water coming from all directions.
- Variable packing volume thanks to compression straps and roll closure.
Compare the primary feature sets across all Ortlieb Bags on our Ortlieb Feature Page