Wandertec SAX Cargo Liner for BOB Trailers
This is the perfect accessory to help make the BOB Trailer more user friendly for hauling and shopping trips around town. This liner is for all versions of the BOB Yak and Ibex trailers and creates a basket-like container within the cargo area of the trailer.
Use the SAX liner in conjunction with the optional Bike Trailer Cargo Net ($23.99) to keep items securely in place. The SAX can also be used underneath the BOB DrySAK. Pack your items in the SAX, stack the BOB DrySAK on top and tighten it down to both hold it in place and have it cap off the items in the BOB.
Use the SAX to load items that don’t necessarily need protection from rain such as water bottles, dishes and items already stored in dry bags. In this capacity, your SAX will extend the life of your BOB Dry Sak or other BOB travel bags by serving as a buffer between the bag and the metal cargo area of the trailer.
- The SAX is made to fit the profile of the trailer perfectly
- The SAX straps around the top bar of the BOB’s cargo area with 1″ webbing straps tightened down against single bar slides
- The back end of the SAX straps to the Yak luggage stop or the Ibex shock tower
- Available in two sizes depending on the year of the YAK & Ibex trailer
- Weight:Pre-2004 – 0.85 lb
- Weight:2004+ – 0.95 lb
- Perfect dimensions to fit the exact area of the trailer cargo bay
- Rear wall rises 6″ on Pre-2004 and 4″ on 2004+
- Made of ultra-tough 1000 denier ballistic nylon
One year limited warranty on materials.