Take the roads less traveled with the Ibex’s three inches of adjustable suspension. Ride single-track and washboard roads with up to 70 pounds of gear. The Ibex is also great for city use as well, dampening curbs and potholes on the road.
Choose the 28 Fork model for use with 700c wheels with fenders as well as 29er mountain bikes. Choose the Yak Santana Fork model for use with Santana Tandems. The Ibex doesn’t have it’s own Santana Fork, however, the Yak Fork fits on just fine. The Santana Fork has wider 160mm spacing in the trailer fork and skewer for compatibility with the wider Santana frame spacing and hubs.
We highly recommend including the BOB DrySAK with your order. For bike touring or around town the BOB DrySAK is a great dry bag for keeping all of your gear dry. Made from durable and waterproof vinyl-coated PVC, the bag offers 5600 cu. in. capacity.
For around town use the Wandertec SAX Cargo Liner is a great addition to the BOB, turning the cargo area of the into a very usable trunk-like container. In combination with the Wandertec Cargo Net, tossing groceries, bags, and whatever else in and out of the BOB is a breeze.
View the BOB Ibex instruction manual.
- 3″ adjustable-suspension
- 6 different attachment options to create compatibility for most any bike
- Includes safety items: trailer flag, trailer fender, and trailer fender reflector
- Works great with the BOB DrySAK (sold separately as an accessory item)
- L x W x H: 63.5cm / 25″ x 40.6cm / 16″ x 45.7cm / 18″
- Overall Length: 147.3cm / 58″
- Weight: 7.7kg / 17lbs
- Weight Capacity: 31.8kg / 70lbs
- Chromoly Frame
- Trailer Wheel Size: 16″
5 years on frame and fork, 1 year on components.