Take the roads less traveled with the Ibex’s three inches of adjustable suspension. Ride single-track and washboard roads with up to 70 pounds of gear. The Ibex is also great for city use as well, dampening curbs and potholes on the road.
We offer many options for the BOB Ibex trailer. A typical setup is the BOB standard length fork, the standard spacing BOB quick release and a BOB DrySAK.
Choose the 28 Fork model for use with 700c wheels with fenders as well as 29er mountain bikes. Choose the Yak Santana Fork model for use with Santana Tandems. The Ibex doesn’t have it’s own Santana Fork, however, the Yak Fork fits on just fine. The Santana Fork has wider 160mm spacing in the trailer fork and skewer for compatibility with the wider Santana frame spacing and hubs.
The BOB DrySAK is no longer available. In it’s place, we recommend the Ortlieb Rack Pack XL.
View the BOB Ibex instruction manual.
- 3″ adjustable-suspension
- 6 different attachment options to create compatibility for most any bike
- Includes safety items: trailer flag, trailer fender, and trailer fender reflector
- Works great with the BOB DrySAK (sold separately as an accessory item)
- L x W x H: 63.5cm / 25″ x 40.6cm / 16″ x 45.7cm / 18″
- Overall Length: 147.3cm / 58″
- Weight: 7.7kg / 17lbs
- Weight Capacity: 31.8kg / 70lbs
- Chromoly Frame
- Trailer Wheel Size: 16″
5 years on frame and fork, 1 year on components.