The problem with some utility panniers is that they look so… utilitarian. This canvas pannier has a more classic look, and a 750 cubic-inch capacity. Bring this pannier it right into the store or buy a pair and use them for an overnight tour.
Tapered bottom corners provide better heel clearance than grocery panniers designed to hold flat-bottom grocery bags.
Minnehaha bags are inspired by classic bags of the past, but on the inside is decidedly non-retro high-density polyethylene to keep the bag from sagging.
Grocery panniers by Banjo Brothers designed for grocery bags:Banjo Brothers Folding Grocery Bag PannierBanjo Brothers Minnehaha Grocery PannierBanjo Brothers Market Pannier
- Tapered bottom corners for better heel clearance
- Rigid HDPE panels on the bottom and back prevent sagging
- Interior pocket for wallet and keys
- Fully adjustable and replaceable lower hook assembly
- Doubled canvas along the inside face against rack
- Detachable reflective tabs
- Wide and comfortable carrying handle. Shoulder strap anchors and extra lashing loops on top
- Shoulder strap not included
- Capacity: 750 cu in / 12.29 liters
- Length: 14.5 in
- Width: 5 in
- Height: 12.5 in
- The Banjo Brothers are deadly serious about product quality and want to make sure that you only say nice things about us when talking the finer points of bike accessories with your pals. We vow to stand behind any product that is defective. Our warranty policy is simple — if your bag is messed up due to a defect in materials or workmanship for the life of the bag, we fix it no questions asked. That doesn’t mean you can beat the living snot out it and expert to return it to us as defective. I think we can both let common sense be our guide here. Think of it this way, if your Mom would be OK with you claiming something as a product defect, than chances are it is a defect and the bag should and will be repaired or replaced.
There’s plenty of evidence to support our claims of being fair minded on the “internets” – so there you have it. Bags will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. In many cases, if you don’t live next door, product photos, concise descriptions of your problems, how old the product is and where you purchased it are all keys to having your problems solved quickly and without hassle. You can also “Register Your Bag” on our site to keep track of some of the details.