Trying to get more done by bike — and less by car — begins with a grocery solution. This pannier perfectly fits standard paper grocery bags, and also works with plastic bags. Use the built-in shoulder strap while in the store shopping, or when bringing in your grocery haul.
It folds flat and snug against your bike when not in use, and waits patiently for the next shopping opportunity.
Built to last with ripstop front and sides, ballistic fabric in high-wear areas, a plated-steel frame, and a rigid polymer liner to prevent sagging.
A capacity of 1100 cubic inches or one standard paper grocery bag.
- Ripstop front and sides with ballistic fabric in high-wear areas
- Adjustable quick-attach elastic attachment
- Plated-steel frame and rigid polymer liner prevent sagging
- Includes shoulder strap and handles; great for shopping
- Capacity: 1100 cubic inches / 18 liters / 1 brown paper grocery bag
- Length: 13 in
- Width: 8 in
- Height: 11.5 in
- The Banjo Brothers are deadly serious about product quality and want to make sure that you only say nice things about us when talking the finer points of bike accessories with your pals. We vow to stand behind any product that is defective. Our warranty policy is simple — if your bag is messed up due to a defect in materials or workmanship for the life of the bag, we fix it no questions asked. That doesn’t mean you can beat the living snot out it and expert to return it to us as defective. I think we can both let common sense be our guide here. Think of it this way, if your Mom would be OK with you claiming something as a product defect, then chances are it is a defect and the bag should and will be repaired or replaced.
There’s plenty of evidence to support our claims of being fair minded on the “internets” – so there you have it. Bags will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. In many cases, if you don’t live next door, product photos, concise descriptions of your problems, how old the product is and where you purchased it are all keys to having your problems solved quickly and without hassle. You can also “Register Your Bag” on our site to keep track of some of the details.