This is so much more than a grocery pannier. Drop your briefcase right inside its 1500-cubic-inch cavity and use it for commuting. Cinching down the flaps keeps your groceries and other cargo contained and dry.
Easy-on and off mounting, long handles and a shoulder strap make it convenient to bring inside. Load your groceries directly into the pannier, or easily place a standard grocery bag inside.
None of that saggy look you sometimes see in other grocery panniers thanks to a heavy-duty HDPE frame on the back and bottom. Wear areas are reinforced with ballistic panels. Folds closed when not in use.
Other grocery panniers by Banjo Brothers:Banjo Brothers Folding Grocery Bag PannierBanjo Brothers Minnehaha Grocery Pannier
- Long handles and wide shoulder strap
- Heavy-duty HDPE frame on back and bottom to prevent sagging
- Ballistic reinforcement panels in all wear areas
- Can be used as a utility pannier for commuting and other errands
- Cinch-down flap keeps load covered and secure
- Side straps adjust support and fold pannier closed when not used
- Inside zipper pocket for keys and cash
- Capacity: 1500 cu in / 24.58 liters
- Length: 13.5 in
- Width: 8 in
- Height: 15 in
- The Banjo Brothers are deadly serious about product quality and want to make sure that you only say nice things about us when talking the finer points of bike accessories with your pals. We vow to stand behind any product that is defective. Our warranty policy is simple — if your bag is messed up due to a defect in materials or workmanship for the life of the bag, we fix it no questions asked. That doesn’t mean you can beat the living snot out it and expert to return it to us as defective. I think we can both let common sense be our guide here. Think of it this way, if your Mom would be OK with you claiming something as a product defect, then chances are it is a defect and the bag should and will be repaired or replaced.
There’s plenty of evidence to support our claims of being fair minded on the “internets” – so there you have it. Bags will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. In many cases, if you don’t live next door, product photos, concise descriptions of your problems, how old the product is and where you purchased it are all keys to having your problems solved quickly and without hassle. You can also “Register Your Bag” on our site to keep track of some of the details.