You could call this retro. You could also call it natural or vegan. You look down upon other cyclists at the grocery store with their synthetic grocery panniers and feel oh so superior, and in their shame they never shop by bike again. Please don’t.
Instead use this sturdy canvas pannier for it’s function: carrying standard grocery bags — on your rear rack, or hanging from the top edge of a steel shopping cart.
Note: This model will have heel clearance problems with shorter-wheelbase bikes that are not designed to carry panniers. An adjustable-height rear rack can improve clearance in this case.
- Heavy-duty HDPE panels and steel folding frame stand up to heavy loads
- Folds flat when not in use
- Steel hooks and an adjustable quick-connect lower hook attach to most rear racks (not for use on front racks)
- Wide carrying handles
- Detachable reflective tabs
- Capacity: 1100 cu in / 18 liters
- Length: 13 in
- Width: 8 in
- Height: 11.5 in
- The Banjo Brothers are deadly serious about product quality and want to make sure that you only say nice things about us when talking the finer points of bike accessories with your pals. We vow to stand behind any product that is defective. Our warranty policy is simple — if your bag is messed up due to a defect in materials or workmanship for the life of the bag, we fix it no questions asked. That doesn’t mean you can beat the living snot out it and expert to return it to us as defective. I think we can both let common sense be our guide here. Think of it this way, if your Mom would be OK with you claiming something as a product defect, then chances are it is a defect and the bag should and will be repaired or replaced.
There’s plenty of evidence to support our claims of being fair minded on the “internets” – so there you have it. Bags will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. In many cases, if you don’t live next door, product photos, concise descriptions of your problems, how old the product is and where you purchased it are all keys to having your problems solved quickly and without hassle. You can also “Register Your Bag” on our site to keep track of some of the details.