Carry dry bags and stuff sacks on your handlebars. The Harness is a “soft rack” with built-in straps for loads up to 15 pounds.
The Harness works perfectly with the Revelate Designs Saltyroll Dry Bag. It’s ideal dimensions make it well suited for smaller shelters and bivvies, or compact sleeping systems. A lightweight 3 season bag and single wall tent/tarp should fit, but you may want to use compression sacks inside.
Carry anything that rolls or packs to a cylindrical shape — even a packraft.
Includes mounting points for Revelate Designs Handlebar Storage Pockets which add extra handlebar carrying capacity.
- Molded rubber spacer blocks provide offset from handlebars alleviating lever & cable interferance.
- Dual fiberglass cross bars provide lateral stiffness to the outward straps, top and bottom.
- Dense closed cell foam three layer construction with grippy material on the inner face to prevent slippage load.
- Narrower design with more wrap around than the original works well with most drop bars and accomidates taller headtubes.
- Optional straps for front pocket attachment, use them if you need them, or strip it down.
- Cam locking center strap.
- Weight limit: 15 lbs / 6.8 kg
- Carry dry bags up to 1220 cu in / 20 l
- Color: black
- High density foam
- Fabric laminate
- Adjustable height crown strap
- Bar block spacers for ease of mounting
- Mounting points for pockets
- Revelate bags are well made from quality materials and will stand up to the use for which they are designed. In standing by this guarantee, Revelate Designs provides a warranty to the original owner on all products against defects in materials or workmanship. If any issue arises please contact us for evaluation. If an item is found to be under warranty we will repair or replace at our discretion, free of charge. Not covered by warranty are damages due to improper use and care, general wear and tear including zippers, and damages due to accident. If something needs service we can repair it (usually) for a reasonable labor and materials fee. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.