You don’t have to be a cyclists to appreciate a tough tool roll pouch for carrying a variety of tools you need for work beyond roadside repairs.
Made with waterproof, grease-resistant Tarpaulin fabric that folds neatly for maximum mobility. The Tool Shed is built to last and offers a lot of versatility. The outside protects your tools from the corrosive elements. The inside is oil-resistant and sharp-pointy-tool resistant. The anodized buckle doubles as a bottle opener.
Different sized pouches for different sized tools. Your smaller tools don’t get lost in the pockets.
Note: Tools 11-inches and longer will not fit inside the Toolshed
Bike mechanics will use it to carry a pedal wrench, cassette remover, tire levers and assorted screwdrivers.
Engineers will carry a tachometer, sharpies, paint marker, and small hand tools.
Artists will keep their brushes, pencils, crayons and solvents for outdoor sketching and watercolor painting.
Looking for something a little more portable? See the Timbuk2 On The Go Toolshed ($16.79).
- Super durable and waterproof fabric-backed Tarpaulin fabric.
- Unfolds and lays flat for easy access to wrenches and multi-tools.
- xAnodized Aluminum buckle for securing tools.xx
- Doubles as a dopp kit for shaving and toiletries
- External Size: 1.2 x 7.1 x 11.8 in / 3 x 18 x 30 cm
- Weight: 1.1 lbs / 0.5 kg
- Timbuk2 products have a lifetime guarantee; we stand behind the legendary quality and craftsmanship of all our products. But we also embrace the wild, twisty ways of life. If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship of your Timbuk2 product (gasp!), you can file a claim by completing Timbuk2’s warranty claim process. If your product meets Timbuk2’s warranty policy, a store credit will be issued for a replacement product (shipping and taxes not included in credit). If your Timbuk2 product is damaged during normal or abnormal adventure, you will not qualify for a warranty replacement, but you will have epic stories to tell your friends.