Keep your ‘on-the-go’ bike tools organized and in one place. Just enough room for the essentials. It can follow you from your pannier, to your rack-top bag, to your messenger bag, and to your bike backpack. Okay: to your car too, if you have one.
A fold-up case for everyday bike tools keeps you prepared for minor repairs on your commute or tour.
Fabric-backed tarpaulin construction means water stays out and grease stays in. An on-pack bottle opener helps you celebrate a successful patch job.
There are even small pockets for cash and credit cards.
Looking for something a little bigger? See the Timbuk2 Toolshed ($35.99).
- Everyday case for your essential bike tools including CO2 cartridge, tube etc.
- On strap ‘carbonated beverage’ opener.
- Super durable and waterproof fabric-backed tarpaulin construction.
- External Size: 1.6 x 5.9 x 3.7 in / 4.1 x 15 x 9.4 cm
- Weight: 0.2 lbs / 91 gr
- Timbuk2 products have a lifetime guarantee; we stand behind the legendary quality and craftsmanship of all our products. But we also embrace the wild, twisty ways of life. If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship of your Timbuk2 product (gasp!), you can file a claim by completing Timbuk2’s warranty claim process. If your product meets Timbuk2’s warranty policy, a store credit will be issued for a replacement product (shipping and taxes not included in credit). If your Timbuk2 product is damaged during normal or abnormal adventure, you will not qualify for a warranty replacement, but you will have epic stories to tell your friends.