Our inspiring review is coming soon, for now, here is what Swift have to say:
The super-sized Gibby Stem Bag is designed around a 32oz Nalgene bottle, giving it enough capacity to keep your snacks, hydration, and/or other essentials safe and sound, even on your longest, roughest bicycle adventures.
The Gibby Stem Bag provides handy storage on the stem and handlebars without compromising precious real estate for your hands. The Gibby Stem Bag has a liter more capacity than our Sidekick Stem Pouch, and offers super-functional, one-handed entry and closure. Carry your valuables confidently knowing that the Gibby Stem Bag features added padding. The daisy-chain mounting system provides stable attachment on a variety of handlebars and stems making this bag a worthy companion for bicycle commuting, touring, gravel riding and mountain biking.
The Gibby Stem Bag is made out of recycled polyester and contains roughly 3 plastic bottles rescued from polluted rivers.
- Telescoping neck
- Unique crescent-shape to minimize knee-strike
- One-handed open and close function
- Drain hole
- Comes with 3 Omni Wrap velcro attachment straps
- Built with ECOPAK™ EPLX400, Packcloth, RBC™ 450D and Closed Cell Foam
- Made in Surabaya, Indonesia and Seattle, WA out of recycled materials
- Measurements: 5” x 9.5” x 3”
- Capacity: 2.25 Liters
- Weight: 3.5 oz
Please see Swift’s warranty details to review their limitations