Our inspiring review is coming soon, for now here is what Surly says:
The Wednesday is Surly’s all-terrain fat bike. The frame features trail-ready geometry, 4.6″ of tire clearance, provides lots of cargo carrying capabilities and is paired with a 100mm suspension-corrected fork.
- 100% Chromoly steel with 44mm headtube and internal dropper-post cable routing
- Frame is E.D. coated for increased life expectancy
- 1-1/8″ straight steerer fork, Chromoly steel
- 100mm Threaded BB shell
- Universal cast dropouts accommodate thru-axle or quick-release standards
- Fork Material: Steel
- Wheel Size: 26″ Fat
- Brake Type: Disc
- Platform: Wednesday
- Fork Type: Rigid
- Frame Material: Steel
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 177mm
- Frame Type: Rigid
All Surly frames are backed by a 3-year warranty against defects in material and manufacturing. Please see Surly’s frame warranty page to review their limitations.