Our inspiring review is coming soon, for now here is what Surly says:
The Wednesday is Surly’s all-terrain fat bike. The frame features trail-ready geometry, 4.6″ of tire clearance, provides lots of cargo carrying capabilities and is paired with a 100mm suspension-corrected fork.
- 100% Chromoly steel with 44mm headtube and internal dropper-post cable routing
- Frame is E.D. coated for increased life expectancy
- 1-1/8″ straight steerer fork, Chromoly steel
- 100mm Threaded BB shell
- Universal cast dropouts accommodate thru-axle or quick-release standards
- Frame: 100% Surly Chromoly tubing. E.D. Coated. TIG-welded. Double-butted main triangle.
- Fork: 100% Surly Chromoly steel. Disc only, lugged and brazed. Sloping crown with threaded eylets, tapered and butted curved blades with mid-blade rack eyelets, dual dropout eyelets.
- Seatpost Clamp: Surly Stainless 33.1
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle
- Cassette: SRAM Eagle 11-50t
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle 12-spd
- Crankset: SRAM NX Eagle DUB
- Shifter: SRAM SX Eagle 12-spd
- Brakes: SRAM Avid FR-5
- Rotors: 160F/160R
- Headset: Cane Creek
- Stem: Kalloy 31.8
- Handlebar: OE 31.8mm
- Grips / Bar Tape: Velo Black
- Seatpost: Kalloy 30.9
- Saddle: WTB Volt
- Seatclamp: Surly Stainless 33.1
- Front Wheel: Novatec 15 x 150mm, 32h, 6-bolt, Surly My Other Brother Darryl
- Rear Wheel: Novatec, 6 bolt Disc, 32H, Surly My Other Brother Darryl
- Tires: Surly Nate 26 x 3.8˝, 60tpi, tubeless ready
All Surly frames are backed by a 3-year warranty against defects in material and manufacturing. Please see Surly’s frame warranty page to review their limitations.