From log and root covered ribbons of twisty singletrack to miles of powdery snow or sandy beaches, Ice Cream Truck can handle it all. Hell, you could probably even hop over a grizzly if the situation arises. Probably.
While we could certainly throw out terms like “confidence-inspiring” and “traction-laden” to describe Ice Cream Truck, those phrases are mostly bullshit, so we’re not going to do that. We’re not here to inspire you, and we didn’t laden it with anything. What we did do was design a monolith of a trail bike that doesn’t give two shits about what’s in front of it.
- Long toptube, short seatstays, and a 68-degree headtube angle makes it tight and maneuverable on fast, technical terrain
- Modern trail bike standards like stealth dropper post routing, 44mm headtube, and thru-axles
- Clearance for a full 26” x 5” tire on 100mm rims
- Frame: 100% Surly 4130 Chromoly steel.
- Fork: 1-1/8″ straight steerer with tapered straight blade.
- Color: Safety Mask Blue
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX RD-M7100 12-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano SLX 10-51t, 12-speed
- Chain: KMC X12
- Crankset: Race Face Aeffect or Ride, 30t
- Shifter: Shimano SLX SL-M7100
- Brakes: SRAM DB Level TL Hydraulic or Tektro Gemini Hydraulic
- Rotors: 180F/160R
- Headset: Cane Creek
- Stem: Kalloy 31.8
- Handlebar: OE 31.8mm
- Grips / Bar Tape: Velo Black
- Seatpost: Kalloy 30.9
- Saddle: Selle Italia
- Seatclamp: Surly Stainless 33.1 collar, Black
- Front Wheel: Novatec 150x15mm, Surly My Other Brother Daryl Rims, 32h
- Rear Wheel: OE 197x12mm, Shimano Microspline, Surly My Other Brother Daryl Rims, 32h
- Tires: Surly Bud & Lou, 26 x 4.8″, 120tpi, tubeless ready
All Surly frames are backed by a 3-year warranty against defects in material and manufacturing. Please see Surly’s frame warranty page to review their limitations.