This seatpost collar by Salsa comes with two threaded eyelets for attaching a rear bike rack. It includes a pivoting stainless steel threaded insert to reduce fatiguing of the pinch bolt.
This is a great solution for mounting when your bike frame has no rack-mount eyelets at the top section of the rear triangle. It works by replacing your existing seatpost collar.
Available for 30mm, 32mm, 35mm and 35.4mm seat tubes.
**When picking the correct size you will want to measure the outside diameter of your seat tube, not the seat post. To clarify, the seat tube is the tube on your bike frame that the seat post (the part with the saddle attached) slides into.
For a rack mounting solution that mounts to the seat post rather than replacing your seat collar, checkout the Salsa Post-Lock Rack Mount.
- H x W x D: 6cm x 3cm x 2cm / 2.5″ x 1.6″ x 0.7″
- Weight: 51g / 1.80oz
- Salsa Cycles warrants this new Salsa product against defects in materials and workmanship for five (5) years from the original date of retail purchase by the consumer. This limited warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of the original product, at the option of Salsa Cycles, and is the sole remedy of the warranty. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the Salsa product and is not transferable. In no event shall Salsa Cycles be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental or consequential or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to this product except as set forth herein.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage due to improper assembly or follow-up maintenance or lack of skill, competence or experience of the end user
- Products that have been modified, neglected, used in competition or for commercial purposes, misused or abused, involved in accidents or anything other than normal use
- Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the product
- Normal wear and tear
- Labor required to remove and/or refit and re-adjust the product within the bicycle assembly
This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights and other rights may vary from state to state.