This seatpost mount by Salsa come with two threaded eyelets for attaching a rear bike rack. This secures to your seatpost with a single allen bolt. A smooth bore on the inside of the collar protects your seatpost from scratches.
This is a solid solution for frames that don’t have rack mounts on the top section of the rear triangle, or for when using the rack mounts causes the rack to be non-level (such as with some small frames).
Available for 27.2mm, 30.9mm and 31.6mm seatposts.
**This is not a seatpost collar — this gets positioned along the exposed portion of a seatpost and can be adjusted up and down on the seatpost as needed.
For a seatpost collar with threaded rack-mount eyelets, see: Salsa Rack-Lock Seatpost Clamp
- H x W x D: 30cm x 64cm x 22cm / 2.5″ x 1.5″ x 0.7″
- Weight: 52g / 1.83oz
- Salsa Cycles warrants this new Salsa product against defects in materials and workmanship for five (5) years from the original date of retail purchase by the consumer. This limited warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of the original product, at the option of Salsa Cycles, and is the sole remedy of the warranty. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the Salsa product and is not transferable. In no event shall Salsa Cycles be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental or consequential or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to this product except as set forth herein.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage due to improper assembly or follow-up maintenance or lack of skill, competence or experience of the end user
- Products that have been modified, neglected, used in competition or for commercial purposes, misused or abused, involved in accidents or anything other than normal use
- Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the product
- Normal wear and tear
- Labor required to remove and/or refit and re-adjust the product within the bicycle assembly
This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights and other rights may vary from state to state.