Pinhead quick release wheel, seatpost, and headset locks protect the front wheel, rear wheel, seatpost, and headset. Once installed, the locks remain permanently on your bicycle, even when you ride. When you need to remove your wheels for servicing, your Pinhead key lets you do this quickly and easily.
Don’t need a Fork Top Cap, check out Pinheads 3-pack lock set.
Pinhead locks cannot be removed with tools such as hammers, pliers, picks, universal socket tools, grinders or bolt cutters. The convex disc technology prevents your wheels and seatpost from being removed by bike thieves.
- Each lock is operated via a unique multi combination key
- Ergonomically engineered Key to install and tighten your locks
- Key Doubles as a bottle opener
- All components are precision forged from corrosion-resistant CrMo steel and aircraft aluminium alloys
- Front Skewer (125mm), installed weight 33g
- Rear Skewer (168mm), installed weight 37g
- Seatpost Collar (28.6/31.8mm or 34.9mm), installed weight 41g
- Headset lock and adaptor cap, installed weight 19g
- Lock Nuts (3), Washers (3), and Rubber Caps (3)
- POG Security Washers (2)
- Quick-Release key (1)
Pinhead products are warranted free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use. Pinhead will replace any defective article free of charge for the lifetime of the purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any damage resulting from misuse, negligence, accidents or improper care. Incidental or consequential damages are specifically excluded by this warranty.