Pinhead quick release wheel and seatpost locks protect the front wheel, rear wheel, and seatpost. Once installed, the locks remain permanently on your bicycle, even when you ride. When you need to remove your wheels for servicing, your Pinhead key lets you do this quickly and easily.
Pinhead locks cannot be removed with tools such as hammers, pliers, picks, universal socket tools, grinders or bolt cutters. Our convex disc technology prevents your wheels and seatpost from being removed by bike thieves.
Need more protection? We have you covered with Pinheads 4-pack lock set.
- Each lock is operated via a unique multi combination key
- Ergonomically engineered Key to install and tighten your locks
- Key Doubles as a bottle opener
- All components are precision forged from corrosion-resistant CrMo steel and aircraft aluminium alloys
- Front Skewer (125mm), installed weight 33g
- Rear Skewer (168mm), installed weight 37g
- Seatpost Collar (28.6/31.8mm or 34.9mm), installed weight 41g
- Lock Nuts (3), Washers (3), and Rubber Caps (3)
- POG Security Washers (2)
- Quick-Release key (1)
- Warranty Information
Pinhead products are warranted free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use. Pinhead will replace any defective article free of charge for the lifetime of the purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any damage resulting from misuse, negligence, accidents or improper care. Incidental or consequential damages are specifically excluded by this warranty.