Power Up your Mobile Devices
The Ortlieb Ultimate 6 Pro E charges your devices while you ride. Wait, What? The Ultimate 6 Pro- M E uses an electric hub to turn your pedal power into battery life for your phone or headlight! Now you’ll never loose those Strava KOMs!
The main compartment is subdivided and includes a zippered internal valuables pocket and a key-holder snap hook. Padded removable Velcro dividers allow flexible positioning. The waterproof handlebar bag can be carried with the removable shoulder strap.
Electricity generated by the hub dynamo is provided for charging mobile devices inside the bag or for operating devices such as GPS inside the transparent lid. A transformer (available separately) converts the AC voltage provided by the hub dynamo into electric power for mobile end devices. The converter may be positioned outside the bag (e.g. Busch + Muller light “Luxos U Lumotec IQ2” or Supernova “The Plug”) or inside (e.g. Busch + Muller “E-Werk”). As the bag is taken off the mounting, contact points automatically separate. The Ultimate 6 Pro E is supplied with a special mounting block with cables for universal connection.
- Ultimate6 Handlebar Bag Mounts
- Manufactured from a fiber-reinforced high-tech, anti-scratch thermoplastic that is extremely strong and durable, and in many tests can be stronger than metal parts.
- Incredibly rigid and strong attachment system that will not slip when correctly fitted.
- Integrated lock mechanism for both locking the bag to the mount and locking the lid shut.
- Includes two keys.
- Allows for easy and quick removal of bag.
- Compatible with handlebars up to 31.8mm in diameter.
- Do not use with carbon handlebars.
- Places the bag 2″ in front of the handlebars.
- For forward curving handlebar, use the optional extender to place the bag 3.75″ in front of the handlebar.
- Compatible with bags utilizing the Rixen & Kaul (aka Klick-Fix) mounting system.
- Small front facing reflector for visibility when bag is not mounted.
- Create additional mounting space with the Ultimate6 Mounting Extension.
- “Plus” – Cordura, PU Coated – PS36C
- Highly rated tear and abrasion resistance.
- Use of high frequency welding to meet the highest of waterproofing specifications.
- As compared to the “Classic” PD620 fabric, it is lighter in weight and more flexible especially in cold weather, yet it is still very tough.
- Not as easy to clean as the “Classic” PD620 fabric.
- Highly durable, polyurethane waterproof inner layer.
- Dust & Water Proofness Rating: IP 54
- 5 = Protected against dust, slight penetration of dust possible.
- 4 = Protected against splash water coming from all directions.
- Includes shoulder strap for carrying the handlebar off of the bicycle.
- Integrated pocket with zipper and snap hook for keys.
- Touchscreen operated through the lid
- Large outer mesh pocket with Velcro
- Organize with an Internal divider for easier access.
- A transformer (available separately) converts the AC voltage provided by the hub dynamo into electric power for mobile end devices.
- The contact points in the mounting elements are automatically separated as the bag is taken off the mounting.
- Electricity generated by the hub dynamo charges devices inside or inside the transparent lid.
- Compatible with Map Case, Camera Insert.
- Compare the primary feature sets across all Ortlieb Bags on our Ortlieb Feature Page
- H x W x D: 18cm x 24cm x 13.5cm / 7.1″ x 9.4″ x 5.3″
- Weight: 800g / 15.2 oz
- Volume Capacity: 7L / 427 cu in
- Weight Capacity: 5kg / 11lbs