Ortlieb has improved on there popular Ultimate 5 Handlebar Bag with upgrades that riders will appreciate.
The Ultimate 6 is made out of Ortlieb’s “Plus” material which has a fabric-like look and feel. It is just as waterproof as the classic material so your gear will stay dry no matter what the weather is like.
Magnets hold the lid in place so it’s even easier to open and close than the previous model. This bag is convenient to use without having to get off the bike. Your camera will be handy at all times so you won’t miss capturing the incredible view.
- Ultimate6 Handlebar Bag Mounts
- Manufactured from a fiber-reinforced high-tech, anti-scratch thermoplastic that is extremely strong and durable, and in many tests can be stronger than metal parts.
- Incredibly rigid and strong attachment system that will not slip when correctly fitted.
- Integrated lock mechanism for both locking the bag to the mount and locking the lid shut.
- Includes two keys.
- Allows for easy and quick removal of bag.
- Compatible with handlebars up to 31.8mm in diameter.
- Do not use with carbon handlebars.
- Places the bag 2″ in front of the handlebars.
- For forward curving handlebar, use the optional extender to place the bag 3.75″ in front of the handlebar.
- Small front facing reflector for visibility when bag is not mounted.
- To allow for easier devise and light mounting, compatible with the Ortlieb Ultimate 6 Extension for Devise Mounting.
- Compatible with bags utilizing the Rixen & Kaul (aka Klick-Fix) mounting system.
- “Plus” – Cordura, PU Coated – PS36C
- Highly rated tear and abrasion resistance.
- Use of high frequency welding to meet the highest of waterproofing specifications.
- As compared to the “Classic” PD620 fabric, it is lighter in weight and more flexible especially in cold weather, yet it is still very tough.
- Not as easy to clean as the “Classic” PD620 fabric.
- Highly durable, polyurethane waterproof inner layer.
- Dust & Water Proofness Rating: IP 54
- 5 = Protected against dust, slight penetration of dust possible.
- 4 = Protected against splash water coming from all directions.
- Includes shoulder strap for carrying the handlebar off of the bicycle.
- Integrated pocket with zipper and snap hook for keys.
- Organize with an Internal divider for easier access.
- Compatible with Map Case, Camera Insert and Icebox Cooler.
Compare the primary feature sets across all Ortlieb Bags on our Ortlieb Feature Page
- H x W x D: 21cm x 24cm x 13cm / 8.3″ x 9.4″ x 5.1″
- Weight: 740g / 26.1oz
- Volume Capacity: 7L / 427 cu in
- Weight Capacity: 5kg / 11lbs
All Ortlieb Bags are backed by a 5-year warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.
Please see our Warranty page for the details of our warranty process.