The Final Piece
Looking for the final piece gear to make your bike the ultimate touring or commuting machine? Look no further than The Ortlieb Ultimate 6 Classic-L handlebar, it’s one of the most popular handlebar bags on the market today. The Ultimate 6 Classic comes with a lockable reinforced lid with a magnetic closure and a lockable mounting set to help ensure Stability and safety of your personal gear.
One of the best features of the Ultimate 6 Classic bag is the removable shoulder strap, so taking the handlebar bag with you on the go is very convenient.
The Ortlieb Ultimate 6 Classic-L is made out of the same durable waterproof material used for there panniers so your gear will stay dry no matter what the weather is like.
- Ultimate6 Handlebar Bag Mounts
- Manufactured from a fiber-reinforced high-tech, anti-scratch thermoplastic that is extremely strong and durable, and in many tests can be stronger than metal parts.
- Incredibly rigid and strong attachment system that will not slip when correctly fitted.
- Integrated lock mechanism for both locking the bag to the mount and locking the lid shut.
- Includes two keys.
- Allows for easy and quick removal of bag.
- Compatible with handlebars up to 31.8mm in diameter.
- Do not use with carbon handlebars.
- Places the bag 2″ in front of the handlebars.
- For forward curving handlebar, use the optional extender to place the bag 3.75″ in front of the handlebar.
- Small front facing reflector for visibility when bag is not mounted.
- To allow for easier devise and light mounting, compatible with the Ortlieb Ultimate 6 Extension for Devise Mounting.
- Compatible with bags utilizing the Rixen & Kaul (aka Klick-Fix) mounting system.
- Features of both fabrics
- Highly rated tear and abrasion resistance.
- Use of high frequency welding to meet the highest of waterproofing specifications.
- “Classic” – Polyester, PVC Coated – PD620
- Used on the colored panels.
- As compared to the “Plus” fabric, this fabric is stiffer with a glossier outer finish.
- Cleans off very easily.
- Highly durable, pvc waterproof inner and outer layers.
- “Classic” – Polyester, PVC Coated – PS490
- Used on the black panels.
- Highly durable, pvc waterproof inner layer.
- Features of both fabrics
- Dust & Water Proofness Rating: IP 54
- 5 = Protected against dust, slight penetration of dust possible.
- 4 = Protected against splash water coming from all directions.
- Includes shoulder strap for carrying the handlebar off of the bicycle.
- Integrated pocket with zipper and snap hook for keys.
- Organize with an Internal divider for easier access.
- Compatible with Map Case, Camera Insert and Icebox Cooler.
Compare the primary feature sets across all Ortlieb Bags on our Ortlieb Feature Page
- H x W x D: 21cm x 24cm x 24cm / 8.3″ x 9.4″ x 6.9″
- Weight: 730g / 25.7oz
- Volume Capacity: 8.5L / 519 cu in
- Weight Capacity: 5kg / 11lbs