Ortlieb Recumbent Panniers are a great way to pack up your recumbent bike for the next big tour or your daily commute. Like all Ortlieb panniers, these are made from waterproof PVC-coated polyester and Cordura with a secure roll-top closure system as many of the other, these bags can withstand any storm and keep your gear clean and dry. The’ slim, aerodynamic design of the bags maximize the performance of your recumbent in many different conditions.
The Ortlieb Recumbent Panniers include a number of different features to provide you with the maximum utility from these bags. The quick release Ortlieb QL2 mounting system allows for easy mounting and removal of the bags, while the removable shoulder strap makes carrying the bags off the bike comfortable and convenient. A removable water bottle holster that attaches to the elastic cords on the side keeps you hydrated while on the bike. The zippered mesh pocket is also easily accessible when you are on the bike to store your keys, phone, or wallet. Finally, reflective stripes on the sides of the bag keep you visible while on the road.
Use in conjunction with the Ortlieb Recumbent Backpack (or not).
To find out if the Ortlieb Recumbent Panniers will work with your recumbent bicycle, please consult the Recumbent Bag Guide (requires Adobe Acrobat).
View the Ortlieb Recumbent Pannier”s Instruction Manual (requires Adobe Acrobat).
(Ortlieb Recumbent Panniers come as a set of 2).
- Buckled, roll-top, waterproof flap closure
- QL2 upper and lower mounting system
- Quick lock hooks for upper rack rails
- Waterproof PVC coated polyester and Cordura
- Highly durable, thermoplastic inner waterproof coating
- Mesh pocket
- Elastic cord for fixation on the outer flap
- Removable bottle holster
- Removable shoulder strap
- Padded carrying handle
- Comes in pairs
- Reflective stripes on sides
- Slim aerodynamic design
- Dimensions: 11.8″ x 24.8″ x 7.5″ (H x W x D)
- Weight: 3100g / 109.4oz (pair)
- Volume: 54L / 3295 cu.in. (pair)
- products are backed by a 5-year warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.