It’s a backpack. It’s a rack pack. Carry this bag on your back until you need to get on your ‘bent, then strap it to the rack. Resolves the age-old issue recumbent riders have had with backpacks. Now they can have it both ways.
Made with PVC-coated polyester and Cordura (a.k.a. PD 620 and PS 620C). Includes two outer mesh pockets and a removable carrying system. Access for a hydration system drinking tube (not included).
Use in conjunction with the Ortlieb Recumbent Panniers (or not).
- Available colors: Black or Yellow/Black
- Carrying Handle
- Waterproof TipZip
- Tizip zipper
- Pvc-coated polyester and cordura
- Internal pocket
- Two outer mesh pockets with zipper (not waterproof)
- Removable carrying system
- Passage for hydration tube (tube not included)
- Fixation straps for rack and seat
- Dimensions: 17.3 x 11.4 x 10.2 in / 43.94 x 28.96 x 25.91 cm
- Volume: 1098 cu in / 18 liters
- Weight: 34.6 oz / 980 gr
- Material: PD 620 and PS 620C
- All Ortlieb products are backed by a 5-year warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.