Make sure you have the proper OMM Extenders, Fit Kit and Quick Release for your bike! These items are required to mount the Pioneer to your bike!
View our OMM Pioneer Fitting Chart (requires Adobe Acrobat). Find your bike Wheel size and then: Fit Kit number, Extender Length and Quick Release size. These will be selected on the “Choose Your Options” page.
The perfect front rack for both suspension and rigid forks. If you’re going off-road, go with the Pioneer.
The Pioneer Front Rack is larger and stronger than any front rack Old Man Mountain has ever made, with a lower pannier mounting bar and a longer top plate.
This rack uses 6061T6 Aluminum, larger .5″ diameter tubing. An optional lower pannier mounting bar for better weight distribution options.
The new dark gray textured powdercoat finish makes this rack, we dare say, stylish. But this rack is oversized for hauling, not for fashion. But, what the hell, why not color coordinate with a matching OMM Pioneer Rear Rack.
View the Old Man Mountain mounting instructions.
- Designed to work with most bicycles out there, including disk brakes, and suspension
- Requires standard front quick-release hubs
- Maximum load: 50 lbs. / 22.68 kg
- Weight: 32.3 oz / 916 g
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 12″ x 6″ x 16″ (700c) / 12″ x 6″ x 15″ (26″)
- Available Sizes: 26″, 700c, disc brakes
- Tubing Diameter: .5 in / 12.7 mm
- Material: Aircraft-grade,6061-T6, tubular Aluminum
- Compatible: Disc, Road, MTB, 29″
All Old Man Mountain racks have a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects in craftsmanship.