The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking and L-shaped side knobs assure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this you can race more and scout less.
- Ramped center knobs are fast rolling and provide secure braking; aggressive side lugs deliver traction in the corners
- Designed for technical XC riding in loose to moderate trail conditions
- Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium
- EXO casing provides protection on sidewalls for extreme cut and abrasion resistance while remaining lightweight and highly flexible
- Dual compound rubber offers low rolling resistance and increased cornering traction
- Color: Black
- PSI: 40
- Flat Protection: Sidewall
- Tire Intended Use: Mountain
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Weight: 804
- TPI: 60
- Tire Bead: Folding
All Maxxis tires are backed by warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.
Please see their Warranty page for the details regarding the Maxxis warranty policy.