Knog continues their quest for modern yet functional design along with their penchant for all things silicon. The Knog Nerd12 is Knog’s top of the line wireless cycle computer. As the name implies, it has 12 functions. Installation is tool-less for both the transmitter and the main unit. The main unit will reorient based on whether the unit is attached to the handlebar or stem.
- Multi-bike selection (stores speed and distance data for 2 different bikes)
- Current Speed
- Relative Speed (shown as a bar graph of current vs. average speed)
- 12/24 hour clock
- Trip distance
- Timed Trip (riding time)
- Average Speed
- Maximum Speed
- Distance Per Day
- Total Timed Trip
- Total Riding Time (up to two different bikes)
- Odometer – Total Travel Distance
- Low Battery Indicator
- Display Backlight
- 100% waterproof
- Displays in English or Metric units
- ALL KNOG products are warranted to be free from any defect in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase identified on the sales receipt. Our warranty applies when our product is used for the purpose intended, under normal conditions, and does not apply to damage caused by typical wear and tear, accidents, acids, water, misuse or neglect and is limited to the value of the product. This warranty applies in addition to your statutory rights in relation to your country.
Please note that the [qudos] Action Light is guaranteed against manufacturing defects only. Damage from use, accident, misuse or normal wear and tear is not covered. Except for such repair or replacement, this product is without warranty, condition or other liability even though the defect or loss is caused by negligence or other fault. Knog assumes no liability for any accident, injury, death, loss, or other claim related to or resulting from the use of this product. In no event shall Knog be liable for incidental or consequential damages relating to or resulting from the use of this product or any of its parts. This product is not warrantied against waterhousing leakage or any resulting damage due to possible user error. Please follow the instructions carefully when sealing the Light Unit. 6 month battery warranty for manufacturing defects only. Return with original receipt to point of purchase two years from original date of purchase.
All returns will be subject to inspection and approval by KNOG or our distributor in your country before any repair or replacement is authorised. Defects discovered after the 2 year period can usually be repaired (depending on parts availability), but will be subject to charge.
If you have an issue with a Knog product or think you have a faulty unit, well happily swap it out for a brand spankin new one for you. The fastest way to get a replacement is to return your product to your point of purchase, where you can have it replaced straight away. If this is not possible then fill out the below form and well process your claim.