Looking for a great, waterproof, commuter bag with lots of handy features to accommodate your busy commuting schedule? Then you are ready for Jandd’s Frederick panniers. These bright bags keep you visible with features like reflective taping on all sides and tabs for attaching lights.
If you need a little more room, no worries, you can tie down items with the front bungee cords, or add a Hurricane Pannier Pocket. For the commuter on the go, the quick and easy Module Loc attachment system is an added convenience of the versatile Frederick bag. If you are a full-time commuter, consider pairing the Frederick with the larger Jannd Hugo.
(This is a set of 2 panniers)
- Available in Royal Blue/Yellow
- Roll Top closure with Duraflex buckles
- Module Loc, spring-loaded attachment system with handle quick release
- Attachment hooks are laterally adjustable and can clip onto each other for easy transport off the bike
- Tapered edge for heel clearance
- Stiffeners are made of hard, recyclable plastic
- Attached, adjustable nylon cord for strapping gear to outside of bag
- Can accommodate add-on pockets
- High Stress areas are reinforced with Bar Tacks
- Reflective striping on front
- Reflective tabs on sides for mounting lights
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 20″ x 12 1/4″ x 6 1/4″
- Volume: OPEN – 3600 cu in/pair (59 L), CLOSED – 2300 cu in/pair (37.69 L)
- Weight: 60.8 ounces/pair
- Material: 420 Dinear Nylon with 3 oz. urethane laminate
All Jandd Mountaineering products have a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship.