Where do Hu-go when it’s raining
Tired of getting important books and papers wet when you get stuck in an unexpected rain storm on your commute home? Then the Hugo bags are just for you.
The Hugo rear panniers are part of Jandd’s Hurricane line, and as the name implies, they are extremely tough and completely waterproof. The Hugo bags are perfect for commuting in wet conditions with heat sealed vinyl to reinforce all of the seams and waterproof Cordura fabric coated in protective laminate.
Available in the bright blue and yellow color scheme with reflective striping, you are sure to be seen; not to mention, the side reflective tabs can double as a light mount for added visibility.
For some added space for rain clothes or extra groceries, the Hugo accommodates a large removable pocket to clip on the outside of the bag. Easy to use with the spring loaded, Module Loc attachment system, the Hugo is a necessity for the commuter constantly on the move.
(This is a set of 2 panniers)
- Available in Royal Blue/Yellow
- Roll Top closure with Duraflex buckles
- Module Loc, spring-loaded attachment system with handle quick release
- Attachment hooks are laterally adjustable and can clip onto each other for easy transport off the bike
- Tapered edge for heel clearance
- Stiffeners are made of hard, recyclable plastic
- Attached, adjustable nylon cord for strapping gear to outside of bag
- Can accommodate add-on pockets
- High Stress areas are reinforced with Bar Tacks
- Reflective striping on front of bag
- Reflective tabs on side for mounting lights
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 23 1/4″ x 14.5″ x 6 1/4″
- Volume: OPEN – 4624 cu in/pair (75.7 L), CLOSED – 3152 cu in/pair (51.6 L)
- Weight: 67.68 ounces/pair
- Material: 420 Dinear Nylon with 3 oz. urethane laminate
All Jandd Mountaineering products have a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship.