The ElectroGlide 500 is more than an entry-level e-bike. It comes loaded with a 350 watt motor, lights, rear rack, front suspension, and a no-hassle seven-speed internal hub by Shimano. You pedal when you want to pedal, shift when you want to shift, ride when you want to ride. This bike is for a reluctant cyclists who wants a bit of extra confidence going up hills, or for the experienced cyclist who wants a casual alternative for their regular ride–one that isn’t a car.
Available in diamond or step-through frame.
For the same components in a beach cruiser style frame, see the Hebb ElectroCruiser 700.
- Silver Step Through 17″ Frame (silver, black, or white), and Diamond 19″ Frame (silver or black)
- 350W High Power Planetary Gear Motor
- Shimano Nexus 7 Speed hub
- Cateye Digital Cycling Computer
- Throttle up to 20mph
- 20 – 30 mile range on a single battery charge
- Frame: Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Tires: Schwalbe Marathon Plus 26″ X 1.75″
- Brakes: Front – Tektro Disk / Rear – Shimano Nexave
- Rear Hub: Shimano Nexus 7 Speed
- Front Fork: Adjustable 45mm travel
- Chain Wheel: 48T Steel
- Computer: Cateye Digital
- Range: 20 – 30 miles
- Total Weight: 59 pounds
- Motor: 350W High Power Planetary Gear
- Controller: PWM; 20 Amp Overload Protection
- Battery: 37V, 10Ah Lithium Polymer
- Optional Battery: 37V, 14Ah
- Two years on the frame, fork, all mechanical and electrical parts, except normal wear and tear items.
- One year on the battery.