The ElectroCruiser 700 is the stylish cousin to the ElectroGlide 500; all the same components, but with a beach cruiser design. A 350 watt motor, lights, rear rack, front suspension, and a no-hassle seven-speed internal hub by Shimano. This bike has a more relaxed riding position, which means your not in it for the speed. You pedal when you want to pedal, shift when you want to shift, ride when you want to ride.
Available with standard tires and fenders, or for the classic beach cruiser look, without fenders and fat Big Apple tires .
- Beach Cruiser style frame
- 350W High Power Planetary Gear Motor
- Shimano Nexus 7 Speed hub
- Cateye Digital Cycling Computer
- Throttle up to 20mph
- 20 – 30 mile range on a single battery charge
- Frame: Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Tires: Schwalbe Marathon Plus 26″ X 1.75″
- Brakes: Front – Tektro Disk / Rear – Shimano Nexave
- Rear Hub: Shimano Nexus 7 Speed
- Front Fork: Adjustable 45mm travel
- Chain Wheel: 48T Steel
- Computer: Cateye Digital
- Range: 20 – 30 miles
- Total Weight: 63 pounds
- Motor: 350W High Power Planetary Gear
- Controller: PWM; 20 Amp Overload Protection
- Battery: 37V, 10Ah Lithium Polymer
- Optional Battery: 37V, 14Ah
- Two years on the frame, fork, all mechanical and electrical parts, except normal wear and tear items.
- One year on the battery.