With Garmin’s premium heart rate monitor, you train more effectively as it wirelessly transmits your heart rate to your compatible device for instant feedback on how hard you’re working.
The monitor itself is optimized for use in congested areas like gym classes and starting lines, resisting interference from other wireless devices in the immediate area. It won’t pick up any signals but your own.
For more comfort, the strap is made of a soft fabric. Adjust the strap to your body size, and the monitor stays secure during your workout.
Once it’s paired with your compatible device the first time, it will automatically recognize it each time.
Taking care of it is a snap. The plastic heart-rate module is removable from the strap so you can hand-wash the strap as often as needed.
Compatible with this product from our shop: Garmin Edge 800 Cycling Computer with GPS.
Also compatible with these Garmin GPS units:
Colorado® 300Colorado® 400cColorado® 400iColorado® 400tDakota® 20Edge® 205Edge® 305Edge® 500Edge® 705fenix™Forerunner® 110Forerunner® 210Forerunner® 305Forerunner® 310XTForerunner® 405Forerunner® 405CXForerunner® 410Forerunner® 50Forerunner® 610Forerunner® 910XTForetrex® 401FR60FR70Garmin ANT+™ adapter for iPhone®Garmin Fit™GPSMAP® 62sGPSMAP® 62scGPSMAP® 62stGPSMAP® 62stcGPSMAP® 78sGPSMAP® 78scMontana™ 600Montana™ 650Montana™ 650tOregon® 300Oregon® 400cOregon® 400iOregon® 400tOregon® 450Oregon® 450tOregon® 550Oregon® 550tRino® 650Rino® 655t
- Module: 2.4″ W x 1.3″ H x 0.4″ D (62 mm x 34 mm x 11 mm)
- Strap Length: Adjustable from 21″ to 29.5″ (533.4 mm to 749.3 mm)
- Weight: 1.6 oz (45g)
- Water Resistance: 98.7 ft / 30 m (Does not transmit heart rate data to your device while swimming.)
- Battery: User-replaceable size CR2032 (3 volts)
- Battery Life: Approximately 4.5 years (based on average use of 1 hour per day)
- Operating Temperature: 23°F – 122°F (-5°C – 50°C)
- Radio Frequency/Protocol: 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communications protocol
- Range: 3 m
- System Compatibility: ANT+
- One Year Consumer Limited Warranty Garmin’s non-aviation products are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Within this period, Garmin will, at its sole option, repair or replace any components that fail in normal use. Such repairs or replacement will be made at no charge to the customer for parts or labor, provided that the customer shall be responsible for any transportation cost.
This warranty does not apply to:
(i) cosmetic damage, such as scratches, nicks and dents;
(ii) consumable parts, such as batteries, unless product damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
(iii) damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes;
(iv) damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of Garmin; or
(v) damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the written permission of Garmin. In addition, Garmin reserves the right to refuse warranty claims against products or services that are obtained and/or used in contravention of the laws of any country.
Garmin’s navigation products are intended to be used only as a travel aid and must not be used for any purpose requiring precise measurement of direction, distance, location or topography. Garmin makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of map data.
Repairs have a 90 day warranty. If the unit sent in is still under its original warranty, then the new warranty is 90 days or to the end of the original one year warranty, depending upon which is longer.
- Premium Heart Rate Monitor with Soft Strap