You must have sufficient space on your device or your own microSD™ or SD™ card plus the free Garmin Communicator Plugin on your computer.
Please read Garmin’s complete “Requirements” for this map before choosing the download option.
Preloaded microSD/SD Card Option:
Navigate the city streets of Europe with your Garmin GPS. This datacard contains detailed road maps and points of interest.
Find any address or intersection with exact, turn-by-turn directions to restaurants, gas stations, lodging, attractions and more.
Includes Detailed Maps of most major European cities. See the Features tab for more information.
Pre-programmed datacards are immediately ready to use out of the box. Simply unpack the card and insert it into your compatible GPS device. These maps do not need to be unlocked to your device which allows you to move the card to multiple units if desired, however, you will not directly have access to the mapping on your computer. City Navigator maps in this format are not eligible for map updates and mapping from the card cannot be copied. If you wish to obtain updated content, a new card will need to be purchased.
Also compatible with these Garmin GPS units:
aera® 500aera® 510aera® 550aera® 560aera® 795aera® 796Alpha™Astro®Astro® 220Colorado® 300Colorado® 400cColorado® 400iColorado® 400tdezl™ 560LMTdezl™ 560LTdezl™ 760LMTDakota® 20Edge® 605Edge® 705Edge® 800eTrex Legend® CxeTrex Legend® HCxeTrex Venture® CxeTrex Vista® CxeTrex Vista® HCxeTrex® 20eTrex® 30GPSMAP® 60CSxGPSMAP® 60CxGPSMAP® 620GPSMAP® 62sGPSMAP® 62scGPSMAP® 62stGPSMAP® 62stcGPSMAP® 640GPSMAP® 76CSxGPSMAP® 76CxGPSMAP® 78GPSMAP® 78sGPSMAP® 78scGVN 52GVN 53iQue® M4LIVE 1695Montana™ 600Montana™ 650Montana™ 650tnuvi® 1100nuvi® 1100LMnuvi® 1200nuvi® 1250nuvi® 1260Tnuvi® 1300nuvi® 1300LMnuvi® 1350nuvi® 1350LMTnuvi® 1350Tnuvi® 1360nuvi® 1370Tnuvi® 1390LMTnuvi® 1390Tnuvi® 1450nuvi® 1450LMnuvi® 1450LMTnuvi® 1450Tnuvi® 1490LMTnuvi® 1490Tnuvi® 1690nuvi® 200nuvi® 200Wnuvi® 205nuvi® 205Wnuvi® 2200nuvi® 2250nuvi® 2250LTnuvi® 2300nuvi® 2300LMnuvi® 2350nuvi® 2350LMTnuvi® 2350LTnuvi® 2360LMTnuvi® 2360LTnuvi® 2370LTnuvi® 2450nuvi® 2450LMnuvi® 2455LMTnuvi® 2455LTnuvi® 2460LMTnuvi® 2460LTnuvi® 2475LTnuvi® 2495LMTnuvi® 250nuvi® 250Wnuvi® 255nuvi® 2555LMTnuvi® 2555LTnuvi® 255Wnuvi® 2595LMTnuvi® 260nuvi® 260Wnuvi® 265Tnuvi® 265WTnuvi® 270nuvi® 275Tnuvi® 285WTnuvi® 295Wnuvi® 30nuvi® 3450nuvi® 3450LMnuvi® 3490LMTnuvi® 350nuvi® 3550LMnuvi® 3590LMTnuvi® 360nuvi® 370nuvi® 3750nuvi® 3760LMTnuvi® 3760Tnuvi® 3790LMTnuvi® 3790Tnuvi® 40nuvi® 40LMnuvi® 465LMTnuvi® 50nuvi® 500nuvi® 5000nuvi® 50LMnuvi® 550nuvi® 600nuvi® 610nuvi® 650nuvi® 660nuvi® 670nuvi® 680nuvi® 750nuvi® 755Tnuvi® 760nuvi® 765Tnuvi® 770nuvi® 775Tnuvi® 780nuvi® 785Tnuvi® 850nuvi® 855nuvi® 880nuvi® 885Tnuvifone™ G60Oregon® 200Oregon® 300Oregon® 400cOregon® 400iOregon® 400tOregon® 450Oregon® 450tOregon® 550Oregon® 550tRino® 520HCxRino® 530HCxRino® 650Rino® 655tStreetPilot® 7200StreetPilot® 7500StreetPilot® c310StreetPilot® c320StreetPilot® c330StreetPilot® c340StreetPilot® c510StreetPilot® c530StreetPilot® c550StreetPilot® c580StreetPilot® i2StreetPilot® i3StreetPilot® i5zumo® 220zumo® 350LMzumo® 450zumo® 550zumo® 660zumo® 660LMzumo® 665zumo® 665LM
- Includes full coverage for Ukraine, Romania, Guadeloupe, Martinique and St. Barthelemy.
- Includes increased detailed coverage for Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Includes more than 10.4 million km (6.5 million mi) of roads, including motorways, national and regional thoroughfares and local roads, in Western Europe and many countries in Eastern Europe.
- Displays more than 6 million points of interest throughout the country, including restaurants, lodging, border crossings, attractions, petrol stations, campsites, shopping and more.
- Gives turn-by-turn directions on your compatible device.
- Enhances pronunciation for compatible devices that speak street names (example: “Turn right on Main Street”).
- Includes navigational features, such as turn restrictions, roundabout guidance, speed categories and more.
- Contains traffic data for compatible devices that use traffic receivers.
- Great Britain: Full coverage
- Scotland: Full coverage
- Wales: Full coverage
- Isle of Man: Full coverage
- Northern Ireland: Full coverage
- Ireland: Full coverage
- Channel Islands: Full coverage
- Denmark: Full coverage
- Finland: Full coverage
- Iceland: Full coverage
- Norway: Full coverage
- Sweden: Full coverage
- Andorra: Full coverage
- Belgium: Full coverage
- France: Full coverage
- French Guiana: Coverage for most urban areas
- Guadeloupe: Full coverage
- Martinique: Full coverage
- Netherlands: Full coverage
- Luxembourg: Full coverage
- Reunion: Coverage for most urban areas
- Saint Barthelemy: Full Coverage
- Italy: Full coverage
- Austria: Full coverage
- Switzerland: Full coverage
- Liechtenstein: Full coverage
- Malta: Full coverage
- Spain: Full coverage
- Portugal: Full coverage
- Gibraltar: Full coverage
- Azores Islands: Full coverage
- Canary Islands: Full coverage
- Baleric Islands: Full coverage
- Madeira: Full coverage
- Germany: Full coverage
- Czech Republic: Full coverage
- Greece: Full coverage
- Estonia: Full coverage
- Latvia: Full coverage
- Lithuania: Full coverage
- Poland: Full coverage
- Slovakia: Full coverage
- Hungary: Full coverage
- Slovenia: Full coverage
- Croatia: Full coverage
- Bulgaria: Full coverage
- Romania: Full coverage
- Turkey: Full coverage
- Moldova: Major roads only
- Bosnia & Herzegovina: Coverage for most urban areas
- Serbia & Kosovo: Full Coverage
- Montenegro: Coverage for most urban areas
- Albania: Major roads only
- Republic of Macedonia (FYROM): Full coverage
- Belarus: Major roads only
- Ukraine: Full coverage
Great Britain and Republic of Ireland
Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden
France and Benelux
Italy, Austria, Switzerland, and Liechtenstein
Spain and Portugal
- Garmin’s non-aviation products are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Within this period, Garmin will, at its sole option, repair or replace any components that fail in normal use. Such repairs or replacement will be made at no charge to the customer for parts or labor, provided that the customer shall be responsible for any transportation cost. This warranty does not apply to: (i) cosmetic damage, such as scratches, nicks and dents; (ii) consumable parts, such as batteries, unless product damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship; (iii) damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes; (iv) damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of Garmin; or (v) damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the written permission of Garmin. In addition, Garmin reserves the right to refuse warranty claims against products or services that are obtained and/or used in contravention of the laws of any country.
Garmin’s navigation products are intended to be used only as a travel aid and must not be used for any purpose requiring precise measurement of direction, distance, location or topography. Garmin makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of map data.
Repairs have a 90 day warranty. If the unit sent in is still under its original warranty, then the new warranty is 90 days or to the end of the original one year warranty, depending upon which is longer.
THE WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES CONTAINED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY ARISING UNDER ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL GARMIN BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER RESULTING FROM THE USE, MISUSE, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT OR FROM DEFECTS IN THE PRODUCT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Garmin retains the exclusive right to repair or replace (with a new or newly-overhauled replacement product) the device or software or offer a full refund of the purchase price at its sole discretion. SUCH REMEDY SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY.
To obtain warranty service, contact your local Garmin authorized dealer or call Garmin Product Support for shipping instructions and an RMA tracking number. Securely pack the device and a copy of the original sales receipt, which is required as the proof of purchase for warranty repairs. Write the tracking number clearly on the outside of the package. Send the device, freight charges prepaid, to any Garmin warranty service station.
- Preloaded Micro SD Card