Our inspiring overview is coming soon. For now, here is what Five Ten has to say:
This shoe can hold up to the rigors of laps in the downhill park as well as long rides in the backcountry.
Our in-depth features analysis are forthcoming. For now, here is how Five Ten puts it:
- Stiff compression molded EVA midsole for pedaling efficiency
- Toe cap protection
- Contact Outsole provides a sticky pedal and shoe connection while still allowing for quick on the fly adjustments
- Stealth S1 rubber provides cushioning, traction, and vibration reduction
- Breathable abrasion resistant upper made with Polyester textile and synthetic materials
- Weight per shoe: 390g (based on Men’s Size 9)
Our clear and concise specs will be ready soon. For now, here is how Five Ten puts it:
- Defined Color: Shock Green/Onix
- Gender/Age: Women’s
- Closure: Lace
All Five Ten products are backed by warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.
Please see our Warranty page for the details of our warranty process as well as additional information regarding the Five Ten warranty policy.