Love The Flock of Horror, but need something larger? The Pinnacle of Horror is the answer?
Integrated external padded iPad pocket and, plentiful internal and external pockets, the soft on the inside/tough on the outside Flock of Horror switches from work mode to play mode as fast as you can.
All the same features and style of it’s younger brother just with more space.
- 4 STORAGE ZONES
- Top opening main compartment with full width zippered internal pocket and padded 15-inch laptop sleeve with velcro closure
- Vertical opening zippered front pocket
- Full width zippered rear compartment with pocket organizer
- Reinforced side accessory loop
- YKK WATER RESISTANT ZIPPERS on main opening and external front pocket.
- DOUBLY SECURE, the bag’s roll-top opening features a combination of clasp and zipper closure. You get extra security when you want it, and extra fast access when you don’t.
- ADJUSTABLE LENGTH STRAP WITH REMOVABLE SHOULDER PAD.
- HEAVY DUTY PLAIN WEAVE POLYESTER OUTER FABRIC, highly water resistant and extremely durable.
- COATED RIP STOP LINING, tear and water resistant.
- PLUSH BRUSHED POLYESTER LINING IN LAPTOP ZONE.
- Width: 41 cm / 16.14 in
- Height: 27 cm / 10.63 in
- Depth: 15 cm / 5.91 in
- Volume: 9 L / 549.21 cu in
- Weight: 0.7 kg / 1.54 lb
- This product is covered by the legendary Crumpler Lifetime Warranty.
Crumpler warrants to the original retail purchaser that the zippers, buckles, bindings and all other components on our products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the product. If one of our products fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, we will repair or replace the defective part. Just return the product to one of our AU Crumpler stores or send it to our Repair Team, together with your proof of purchase.
Our warranty does not cover damages that result from misuse or abuse of the product. It does not cover normal wear and tear or damages such as abrasion, scratches or fading. The warranty also does not cover incidental or consequential damages, such as damage to, or loss of, the contents of a bag, loss of use, loss of time, or similar expenses.