Need spacious and stylish messenger with a fold-top opening? The Flock of Horror has both and will it will get you noticed.
Integrated external padded iPad pocket and, plentiful internal and external pockets, the soft on the inside/tough on the outside Flock of Horror switches from work mode to play mode as fast as you can.
Need more space, check out The Pinnacle of Horror
- Zippered top opening main compartment with full width zippered internal utility pocket.
- Soft lined twin zippered rear compartment for an iPad.
- Vertical opening zippered front pocket.
- Reinforced side accessory loop.
- YKK Water Resistant Zipper on main opening and external front pocket.
- Doubly Secure, The bag’s roll top opening features a combination of clasp and zipper closure. You get extra security when you want it, and extra fast access when you don’t.
- Adjustable Length Strap with Removable Shoulder Pad.
- Heavy Duty Plain Weave Polyester Outer Fabric, highly water resistant and extremely durable.
- Coated Rip Stop Lining, tear and water resistant.
- Plush Brushed Polyester Lining in all iPAD Zone.
- Width: 38 cm / 14.96 in
- Height: 27 cm / 10.63 in
- Depth: 16 cm / 6.3 in
- Volume: 5 L / 305.12 cu in
- Weight: 0.65 kg / 1.43 lb
- This product is covered by the legendary Crumpler Lifetime Warranty.
Crumpler warrants to the original retail purchaser that the zippers, buckles, bindings and all other components on our products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the product. If one of our products fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, we will repair or replace the defective part. Just return the product to one of our AU Crumpler stores or send it to our Repair Team, together with your proof of purchase.
Our warranty does not cover damages that result from misuse or abuse of the product. It does not cover normal wear and tear or damages such as abrasion, scratches or fading. The warranty also does not cover incidental or consequential damages, such as damage to, or loss of, the contents of a bag, loss of use, loss of time, or similar expenses.