The Chariot Bike Trailer Handlebar Bag is a multi-purpose bag to accommodate all of your family outing needs. Strap the handlebar bag onto your carrier while you are traveling and easily remove it when you arrive at your destination. The Chariot Bike Trailer Handlebar Bag can also function as a small child’s backpack. The bag features a large inner pocket, an internal sleeve for a hydration bladder (sold separately), an external water bottle sleeve, and two shoulder straps for the backpack function.
Compatible with these Chariot carriers:
Sports and Touring Models:
- Cabriolet2005 and newer
- Caddie2005 and newer
- Chauffeur2005 and newer
- Cheetah1 or Cheetah22005 and newer
- Corsaire XL2005 and newer
- Corsaire1 and Corsaire22005 and newer
- Cougar1 and Cougar22005 and newer
- CX1 and CX22005 and newer
Not compatible with the Chariot Sidecarrier
- Not compatible with the Chinook 1 or Chinook 2Instead, see the Chariot Bike Trailer Cargo Bag for Chinook
Download the Chariot Handlebar Bag Owner’s Manual.
- 1 large inner pocket with full length side zippers
- 1 inner sleeve for hydration bladder (not included)
- 1 external mesh sleeve for water bottle
- 2 adjustable web shoulder straps with ladder lock buckles
- 2 D-rings to attach keys, etc.
- 2 web mounting straps
- 2 plastic tri-glider mounting buckles
- Easy access
- Quick mounting
- Compatible with all Chariot child trailers model year 2005 and newer, except Side Carrier
- Included with CX 1 and CX 2 trailers
- Length: approx 12″
- Width: approx 8.5″
- Depth: approx 4″
- Weight: approx 1/2 lb.
Warranty Details: Limited-lifetime warranty on frame and one-year warranty on fabric and hitch. Warranty does not include wheels and tires, is only valid in the country in which the product was purchased, and applies only to the original owner.