2012 model. The Cabriolet is the original Chariot carrier. Designed for one or two children, the Cabriolet has a reputation for being both affordable and versatile. Utilizing the CTS Versawing™, the Cabriolet incorporates CTS versatility to convert between cycling, stroller, jogger, and hiking trailer.
Behind the comfortable seat you’ll find plenty of storage space for your things as well as your child’s and the integrated weather protection will keep your child and everything else nice and dry.
View the Chariot Cabriolet’s instruction manual.
This trailer comes as chassis only, you will need to select an accessory to use this product.
Chariot Cabriolet Features:
- Available in Gold/Silver/Navy
- Includes Handlebar
- Larger child cockpit
- Side air vents with covering flaps
- Padded seat bottom with wicking mesh
- 20″ lightweight aluminum wheels with canted axle for added stability
- Removable 2-in-1 weather cover
- Rear flap that doubles as a sunscreen and rear bug proof mesh panel
- Additional 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective material
- Features common to all Classic series carriers:
- Deluxe, five-point seatbelt system
- Protected child cockpit for one or two children
- Bug proof mesh upper seat for air flow
- Integrated helmet space for passenger comfort while wearing a helmet
- Durable polyurethane coated polyester fabric with water repellent (DWR) finish
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified fabrics
- Polyurethane tinted side windows
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective material
- 20″, push-button, removable wheels
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Patented ezFold™
- VersaWing™ 2.0
- No tools required for assembly or conversion
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Meets or exceeds ASTM standards
- Wheels: 2-20″
- Track Width: 31″
- Trailer Weight: 24 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 39″ x 31.9″ x 36″
- Folded Dim. (LxWxH): 38.2″ x 30.5″ x 11.8″
- Capacity: 100 lbs.
- Seated Height : 23.6 in
- Box Size and Weight: 39x33x9″ 30lbs
Warranty Details: Limited-lifetime warranty on frame and one-year warranty on fabric and hitch. Warranty does not include wheels and tires, is only valid in the country in which the product was purchased, and applies only to the original owner.