A single bright red LED is in the center of this thin tail light. A cleverly engineered reflector distributes the light to the sides and across the reflector for 220 degrees of visibility.
This version has an improved lens that actually helps reflect even more light towards drivers. There is a series of ridges on the lens that create a bright line across the reflector portion of the taillight.
Up to 50 hours of visibility from two AA batteries.
A high-quality, low-profile, reliable tail light makes you visible to traffic. Mounts to your rear rack, so your rack cargo does not interfere with rearward visibility.
Also see the Busch and Muller Toplight Flat S Senso Bike Tail Light — it’s the same tail light, but it can turn itself on and off automatically when required by the lighting conditions.
- Mounts to a rear rack with 50mm or 80mm bolt spacing, such as Tubus Rear Racks.
- StVZO (Germany) approved: Fully approved for road bikes up to 11kg. For other bicycle use as auxiliary lighting.
- Extremely thin body: approximately 4.6 x 2 x 1.6 in / 117 x 50 x 40 mm)
- Weight: 75 gr / 2.7 oz (excluding battery)
- Battery: AA x 2
- Battery Life: Up to 50 Hours
- LED Life: 100,000 hours
- 50 and 80 mm bolt distance variable (for rack mounting)
- Busch and Muller lights have a 3 year warranty against manufacturing defects.