The new and improved premium Toplight from Busch and Muller. In the automatic mode, this thin tail light will detect when the lights should come on — even if you forget — and turn off again when not needed.
This version has an improved lens that actually helps reflect even more light towards drivers. There is a series of ridges on the lens that create a bright line across the reflector portion of the taillight.
The sensor can detect whether the bike is moving, and will turn the light off if the bike is parked.
This version now has an improved lens that actually help reflect even more light towards drivers. There is a series of ridges in the lens that create a bright line across the reflector portion of the taillight.
A single bright red LED in the center plus a cleverly-engineered reflector distributes the light to the sides and across the reflector for 220 degrees of visibility.
Up to 50 hours of visibility from two AA batteries.
A high-quality, low-profile, reliable tail light makes you visible to traffic. Mounts to your rear rack, so your rack cargo does not interfere with rearward visibility.
If you don’t want a light that’s making so many of its own decisions, use the manual on/off mode instead, or get the Busch and Muller Toplight Flat S Permanent Bike Tail Light — it’s the same tail light, but without the automatic on/off feature.
- Mounts to a rear rack with 50mm or 80mm bolt spacing, such as Tubus Rear Racks.
- StVZO (Germany) approved: Fully approved for road bikes up to 11kg. For other bicycle use as auxiliary lighting.
- Extremely thin body: approximately 4.6 x 2 x 1.6 in / 117 x 50 x 40 mm)
- In automatic mode, the light will turn off when the bike is not moving.
- Weight: 75 gr / 2.7 oz (excluding battery)
- Battery: AA x 2
- Battery Life: Up to 50 Hours
- LED Life: 100,000 hours
- 50 and 80 mm bolt distance variable (for rack mounting)
- Busch and Muller lights have a 3 year warranty against manufacturing defects.