A small and simple tail light that mounts to your seat post. How simple? It turns itself on at night when your bike is in motion, and turns itself off after your bike is motionless. You won’t use up any of the 200 hours of battery life by forgetting to turn it off.
One bright LED plus a LineTec™ lens system gives you 360° of visibility from behind and from both sides.
This light has no flash mode. If you want the same tail light, but with a flash mode, get the Busch and Muller Ixback Senso Flash Bike Tail Light instead.
- The best security and visibility through integrated, innovative LineTec™ technology
- Light box and the housing can be mounted either for easy removal, or for theft deterrence
- With the “senso” switch, the tail light is activated when the wheel is in motion at night
- The light box may be removed from the mount.
- LED battery life indicator
- Size: 2.13 x 1.65 x 1.14 in / 54 x 42 x 29 mm (not including the housing with bracket)
- Weight: 1.76 oz / 50 gr (including batteries)
- Battery Life: Up to 200 Hours
- Busch and Muller lights have a 3 year warranty against manufacturing defects.