Carry this around on your shoulder and people might not know that it’s a cycling accessory. A cross strap keeps the bag in place while riding like a messenger bag without looking like one. The lightly padded back and bottom give support and comfort while the soft overall structure conforms to your body.
Use it for commuting, running errands or as a briefcase. Made with breathable cotton fabric for better comfort than synthetic messenger bags. The 900-cubic-inch capacity includes two inner inner pockets and key clip.
Minnehaha bags are inspired by classic bags of the past, but on the inside are decidedly non-retro features for today’s cyclists.
For a smallish messenger bag that actually looks like one, see the Banjo Brothers Medium Messenger Bag.
- Leather reinforcements and buckle system
- Cross strap keeps bag in place while riding (typically not needed unless wearing slick-fabric outerwear)
- Two small hanging inner pockets and key clip
- Lightly padded back and bottom to give some support and comfort while keeping a soft overall structure that conforms to the body
- Detachable reflective tabs and a leather tab for a safety light
- Capacity: 900 cu in / 14.75 liters
- Length: 14.5 in
- Width: 5 in
- Height: 12.5 in
- The Banjo Brothers are deadly serious about product quality and want to make sure that you only say nice things about us when talking the finer points of bike accessories with your pals. We vow to stand behind any product that is defective. Our warranty policy is simple — if your bag is messed up due to a defect in materials or workmanship for the life of the bag, we fix it no questions asked. That doesn’t mean you can beat the living snot out it and expert to return it to us as defective. I think we can both let common sense be our guide here. Think of it this way, if your Mom would be OK with you claiming something as a product defect, then chances are it is a defect and the bag should and will be repaired or replaced.
There’s plenty of evidence to support our claims of being fair minded on the “internets” – so there you have it. Bags will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. In many cases, if you don’t live next door, product photos, concise descriptions of your problems, how old the product is and where you purchased it are all keys to having your problems solved quickly and without hassle. You can also “Register Your Bag” on our site to keep track of some of the details.