Our inspiring review is coming soon, for now here is what Arkel says:
- Carbon Seat Post Compatible: Yes
- Aero Seat Post Compatible: Yes
- Carbon Seat Rails Compatible: Not recommended
- Suspension Seat Post Compatible: NoFits most bikes with regular saddles
- Exceptional lateral stability (compared to regular beam racks
- Ideal for any top rack trunk bag
- Gentle on seat rails and seat post
- Outer frame is made of 10mm diameter aluminum tubing
- Seat rails bracket is made of virtually unbreakable reinforced nylon
- Santoprene seat post bracket acts like a shock absorber to dampen the shocks from rough road conditions
- Ethically made in Asia
- Maximum Load: 6 kg (13 lbs)
- Weight: 495 g
*Minimum clearance required between the seat rails and the top of the bicycle seat tube is 4 inches (10cm) for the short setup and 7 inches (18 cm) for the long setup.
*If the seat rails of your saddle are more than 3.5 inches (89mm) apart, you will need the wide rails adapter available in our accessories.