- This event has passed.
You Are Unlimited with Kait Boyle
December 7, 2019 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Kait Boyle had “a year” in 2018 winning the 24 Hours of Old Pueblo, setting the AZT 300 record and then winning the 24 Hour World Championships before getting into a major car crash on Christmas Eve.
Join Kait as she shares the story of surviving and recovering from a traumatic car crash, what it took to live a “miraculous“ recovery and what an 84 Days Outside fundraising project means. She’ll reflect upon how her ultra endurance racing and bikepacking background informed and empowered her pathway to recovery. Kait’s story is nothing short of inspiring.
This event is raising money for the Cairn Project whose mission is to inspire girls to go outdoor adventuring. A suggested donation directly benefits Kait’s adventure fundraiser for the Cairn Project to make grants that will increase outdoor opportunities and access for girls around the country.
We are excited to host this event in Tucson’s only dedicated bicycle camping showroom – the Campfire Cycling Headquarters. We’re at 2801 N. Flowing Wells. From central and east Tucson go west on Glenn until it butts into I-10. Glenn is a great road for cycling across Tucson. Access us from I-10 by taking the Miracle Mile exit east.
- Saturday, December 7, 2019, 6P to 9P.
- Suggested Donation to the Cairn Project of $15 at the door.
- Please RSVP by signing up for a ticket below.
- This event is brought to you by: Pivot, Industry Nine, Revelate Designs, and ESI Grips!
- Beer donated with support by Catalina Brewing Company.
- The Fat Noodle food truck will be here.
- All entrants will receive a ticket for the raffle with their donation.
*** The day following the event, we will join Kait for a ride on the AZT. We will be meeting at the Loma Alta trailhead at 9AM on Sunday the 8th.