The Weber Monoporter is not only great on the bike, but is easy to handle off the bike as well. This trailer folds flat, a great advantage for quick and easy storage in congested travel areas. The innovative hitch system adds security with the ability to lock the trailer to your bicycle. Great for the cyclist who doesn’t like to leave home without their trailer, as well as those who enjoy off-road tours with a light, accommodating trailer.
Sold separately, the Monoporter dry bag is completely waterproof, has a roll top lid, and has an 80 Liter capacity.
*Please note: Weber recommends regularly cleaning all of the moving parts that allow for the Monoporter to fold up. Oil should not be used on any of the Monoporter’s parts. When absolutely necessary, a light application of silicone lubricant can be applied.
View the Weber Monoporter Bike Cargo Trailer
Instruction Manual (requires Adobe Reader).
- Available with a black frame
- Easy, foldable design
- Innovative fork mounting system which locks to your bike (includes 2 keys)
- Includes 3″ of suspension
- Tubular aluminum frame with hard plastic flatbed
- Locking dry bag buckles
- Removable feet for trailer stability when off the bike
- 2 snap-on straps included
- Includes fender
- Comes with high quality Schwalbe 20″ x 1.5″ Marathon Racer tire
- Cargo area dimensions (L x W): 23.2″ x 15.7″
- Overall length: 60″
- Carrying capacity: 55 lbs.
- Weight: 12.5 lbs.
- Wheels: 20″ wheel by Roland
Weber offers a 5 year manufacturers warranty on frame and fork, and a 1 year warranty on components.