Time to hit the Road!
The Road 2 is a extra large version of the Vaude Road 1 Handlebar Bag. Its 9L capacity is almost double the capacity of the Road I. When you hit the road, it is nice to have all your small items that you use frequently within reach. The large volume, tough construction and smart design make this handlebar bag a must have for any bike tour.
The lid pocket zips open to access an organizer for small items like keys, wallet and glasses. The front outer pocket has space for a powerbar and some tire levers. The removable map pocket aids with navigation. The removable shoulder strap is nice for stopping off on your bike. The bag simply clicks on and off with the KlickFix attachment. Sewn in reflective elements keep you visible at night.
From autumn tours in New England to Tucson desert singletrack, it always pays to be prepared with the Road 1 handlebar bag.
- Includes a Rain Cover
- KlickFix attachment (for 26mm-31.8mm diameter handlebars)
- Zip lid pocket with organizer
- Removable shoulder strap
- Removable map pocket
- Front outer pocket with mesh organizer
- Reflective elements
- Volume: 9L
- Measurement: 21 x 27 x 17 cm
- Weight: 800g
- 100% Polyester
- 600 D Thermoplastic Polyurethane coated
- Contrast Fabric: 100% Polyamide
- 210 D Baby Ripstop Polyurethane coated
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- 200 D Polyurethane coated
- Rain cover: 100% Polyamide
- 190 T Polyurethane
- All Vaude items are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship for 3 years from the date of purchase.