Strong, Low-Profile Design
A low-profile rack without compromise. To mount, you’ll need lower mounting eyelets plus internal and external mid-fork eyelets. Not every bicycle is setup
One great advantage of this rack is that it will not have any restrictions on your tire size as it doesn’t loop over the tires like many other front racks.
The distance between the upper and lower brazed-on fork fittings should be 165mm (+/- 3mm).
Note: When using panniers with Ortlieb’s Lower QL-1 hooks such as the Ortlieb Roller Classic Panniers with Tubus Tara or Duo racks, adjust the pannier’s lower mounting hook. After removing the hook, rotate the grommet 90 degrees adding an additional 5 mm of width for wider rack diameters.
- Fillet brazed chromoly steel tubing construction is lightweight and sturdy.
- Extra mounting tabs allow for directly mounting a fender to the rack.
- Height Lower Mount to Top (Standard Size): 2.5cm / 12″
- Platform W x L: 266mm (front) 127mm (rear) x 342mm / 10.5″ (top) 5″ (bottom) x 13.5″
- Weight: 560g / 19.8oz
- Weight Capacity: 15kg / 33.1 lbs
- Tire Size Compatibility: There’s no limit as long as it fits on the fork!
All Tubus Racks are backed by a 10-year warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.
Tubus also offers a 3-year Mobile Guarantee. To qualify, send in the registration card that comes with your rack. Tubus will air-mail a replacement rack anywhere in the world if the rack breaks during normal use. This is great peace of mind for cycle tourists traveling to far-off corners of the world.
Please see our Warranty page for the details of our warranty process.