Disc brakes? No problem.
The Tubus Disco is an ideal rack for bikes with disc brakes. The Disco’s lower mounting is through the rear quick-release skewer. A longer quick release is included with the rack. The upper mounting of the rack connects to a bicycle upper rack eyelets. If your bicycle doesn’t have upper eyelets, use the Tubus Seat Stay Mounts. These are available in five sizes to fit any bike. The rear reflector bracket allows you to attach almost all types of American and or European style generator lights.
The Disco is made from Chromoly steel for a light yet very durable product.
- Available in Black
- Tubular chromoly steel construction
- Powder-coated finish
- One-piece, “triangular” struts are incredibly stable
- Two upper mounting arms adjust forward-backward and side-to-side
- Compatible with most seat mount braze-on configurations
- Mounting bracket for a tail light
- Incredibly light weight for it’s strength
- Height Lower Mount to Top (Standard Size): 39cm / 15.5″
- Platform W x L: 76mm (front) 78mm (rear) x 279mm / 3″ (front) 3.1″ (rear) x 11″
- Weight: 658g / 23.2oz
- Weight Capacity: 25kg / 55lbs
- Tire Size Compatibility
- Max Tire Width: 60mm / 2.35″
- Designed to fit 26″/700C tires.
- Will fit 29’er tires if the bicycle frame’s lower rack mounting points are positioned high enough on the rear dropouts.
All Tubus Racks are backed by a 10-year warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.
Tubus also offers a 3-year Mobile Guarantee. To qualify, send in the registration card that comes with your rack. Tubus will air-mail a replacement rack anywhere in the world if the rack breaks during normal use. This is great peace of mind for cycle tourists traveling to far-off corners of the world.
Please see our Warranty page for the details of our warranty process.